Global Future Design Awards 2022 Schedule:
Registration Open. 20th October 2021
Registration Ends. 30th May 2022
Submission Deadline. 20th June 2022
Jury Voting. 21st June to 31st July 2022
Result Announcement. 31st August 2022
Global Future Design Awards 2022 Submission Requirements:
- Project Sheets: You can send a maximum of 6 Sheets of your project. A1 size Sheets.
- Sheet Requirement: High-Resolution Images, Sections, Plans, and Drawings.
- Project Brief: Your project will be in Word file in about 500 words.
- Video: Please send us your project video for our website, Instagram, and YouTube channel. (Optional)
- Submit Entry: Submission which will be sent by you has a maximum 50Mb’s.
- Number of Entries: You can submit 15 projects in the same or multiple categories.
- Winners Magazine: Send Your Studio Logo and About Brief in a Maximum of 200 Words for APR’s Winners Magazine.
Global Future Design Awards 2022 Eligibility:
- Inviting to: Professional and Students are invited for Global Future Design Awards from the globe.
- Restrictions: There are no restrictions on the Built & Concept Project.
- Project Making Date: There are no restrictions in Project making date, it will be past, present or future projects also.
- Submission Id: Put submission Id on your project sheets. We’ll send you a different ID for different projects.
Note: To participate kindly follow all the instructions T&C.
2 Submission Sheets Example: