Global Future Design Awards 2023 Schedule:
Registration Open. 10th October 2022
Registration Ends. 20th September 2023 (Extended)
Submission Deadline. 20th September 2023 (Extended)
Jury Voting. 21st September to 10th October 2023
Result Announcement. 20th October 2023
Global Future Design Awards 2023 Submission Requirements:
- Project Sheets: You can send a maximum of 6 Sheets of your project. A1 Size Sheets.
- Sheet Requirement: High-Resolution Images, Sections, Plans, and Drawings.
- Project Brief: Your project will be in a Word file of about 500 words.
- Video: Please send us your project video for our website, Instagram, and YouTube channel. (Optional)
- Submit Entry: The submission which will be sent by you has a maximum of 90MBs.
- Number of Entries: You can submit 15 projects in the same or multiple categories.
- Winners Magazine: Send Your Studio Logo and About Brief in a Maximum of 200 Words for APR’s Winners Magazine.
Global Future Design Awards 2023 Eligibility:
- Inviting to: Professionals and Students are invited to Global Future Design Awards from around the globe.
- Restrictions: There are no restrictions on the Built & Concept Project.
- Project-Making Date: There are no restrictions on the Project-making date, it will be passed, present, or future projects.
- Submission ID: Put the submission ID on your project sheets. We’ll send you a different ID for different projects.
Note: To participate kindly follow all the instructions T&C.
2 Submission Sheets Example: